In 2015 the following organizations and institutions were awarded a non-competitive $1,000 mini-grant in support of their ongoing Marine Turtle Permit-related Nesting Beach Surveys, Stranding and Salvage, Rehabilitation or Educational Activities:
- South Walton Turtle Watch Group Inc
- Little Gasparilla Island Turtle Patrol
- Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Pensacola Beach Advocates, Inc.
- Gulfarium Sea Turtle C.A.R.E. Program
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Amelia Island Sea Turtle Watch, Inc
- Eastman Environmental
- Florida Oceanographic Society
Funding in this category is intended to support established activities of Florida’s Marine Turtle Permit Holders. Recipients were randomly selected at the annual Committee Meeting from a listed of organizations and institutions that registered for the 2015 – 2016 funding cycle. The selected groups have not received funding from the Sea Turtle Grants Program in the previous grant cycle or for any other purpose in the current cycle.